Friday, March 31, 2023

A woman in North Dakota who published her life story at 106 years old is now celebrating her 107th birthday.

Helma Lein celebrated her birthday on Tuesday.

She said she’s determined to preserve her memories of a life well-lived.

“I was born March 28, 1916,” Lein told KFYR.

Lien recorded the biggest moments of her life in her book, “Just the ‘Write’ Age.”

She published the book last year as an idea from her daughter.

“I wasn’t in favor of it at first, but I’m glad now that we did it,” she said.

The words on the pages take Lein back to her childhood.

The 107-year-old is now busy writing more stories, focusing on her travels. She and her husband traveled to places like Hawaii, Spain, Portugal and locations in Africa.

“I’m a writer and I spend more time writing stories and poems,” she said.

But Lein said she hasn’t always been a writer.

“I started writing when I was 90,” Lein said.

Click Here to continue reading this incredible story about this wonderful woman!


Story Source: WEAU 13 News





No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to News U Can Trust

President Joe Biden Drops Out Of The Election This Year But Will Finish His Remaining Term As President

  President Joe Biden is dropping out of the 2024 presidential election but will remain in office to complete his first term. The 81-year-ol...